We designed and built our hubs to our exact needs in order to make the best wheelsets possible. This hub features forged alloy components and precision bearings for smooth running and reliability. The hubs are modular so they will accommodate multiple axle types and both 6 bolt and centerlock disc types. The front hub is our universal design and can accommodate both standard and boost spacing with the change of an endcap. The hub features a large 17mm full axle to resist bending under heavy drops and hits. The bearings ride on the axle and the endcaps press on the bearings for high precision. Finally, we designed the endcaps to be tool free interchangeable. All of this results in a superior wheelset that will give you many miles of worry free riding anywhere you choose to ride.
Reactor straight pull front hub
- Strong forged alloy components in body, axles, and endcaps.
- Precision bearings and seals.
- Tool free assembly for easy maintenance.
- Universal front hub design for 100mm or 110mm in 1 hub.
- Centerlock and 6 bolt disc compatibility.
- Interchangeable endcaps to fit different axle configurations.
- 17mm full length axle diameter.
- Straight pull spoke design for maximum strength.
- Hubs are 100mm/110mm front
- Endcaps are 5.5mm QR, 12mm TA, 15mm TA.
- Spoke counts in 20, 24, and 28 hole.
Size and weight
- 103g with 15mm endcaps
|Size||100mm or 110mm x 15mm or 12mm axle|
Reactor Front Hub
- Brands GravityWorx
- Product Code: Reactor Front Hub
- Availability: 100